Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hey Gong Media Team Members - Tell me what you think?

I'm going to start this post by saying congratulations!

gongblog

Each and every time I visit your team blog, I am impressed by the work that you are all doing. Both the individual and team posts have been fantastic and I am amazed at the things you have achieved.

The work on the Wikispaces is also well done - keep up the good work! I am looking forward to the coming weeks and seeing the rest of your projects coming to fruition!

A special shout-out must also go to Micael and the blog team who have done a great job of getting their head around some new and challenging tools. You've created a great space to share and learn about what's happening in Communications at Wollongong campus here on the Gong Media Blog and I am very proud of you all!

Now.. I want to ask for your opinion! ;-)

Many many weeks ago, I spent some time with your class, and you began the process of using social software to communicate online. Some of you are using Myspace, others Wikispaces or Blogger - but you have all become online publishers in some way.

I want to know what you think about the process.
  • Have you enjoyed sharing your work with others online?
  • How has it impacted on your work as a team?
  • How has it impacted on your work as an individual?
  • What was your favourite tool?
  • Will you use these online spaces in the future?
  • How do you think these new forms of communication will impact on you in your work and personal life in the future?
You can leave your comments here on the blog, or if you prefer you are welcome to email them to me at joannamkay@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home